Thursday, April 14, 2011

11 Down, 1 To Go

How is my little baby 11 months old?!
I always feel like such an idiot talking about how fast it has all gone but oh my gosh it has just gone by so fast! I really spent some time looking at the month to month shots and it is so apparent how much this kiddo looks like me. I still see his Daddy in him but what a change from when he first joined us. It's even funny to see the difference in his body size, long and skinny some months and total porky pig the next.

What can I say about you at 11 months. Right now you LOVE YOUR DADDY. You get full body shakes when he gets home from work and when I stand next to him you immediately reach out to go into his arms. You're a crazy eater right now. Some days you don't want to eat a thing and the next day you will eat everything I put in front of you. You have grown tired of "mushy" pureed food so you are getting a lot of finger foods these days and boy are you messy when you are done. You've been sleeping really well as of late, going to be at 7pm and waking up at 5:30am. I know typing that was a mistake because tomorrow you will get up at 4am just to spite me. You really are a happy kiddo, but boy do you have a temper. If you don't get your way right now you make a whole lot of racket letting me know how mad you are about it.

I can't believe you are going to be a year in just a months time. Can you slow down just a little bit please?

7 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Wow. He's growing like a little weed. Nicely done, Baby Leyton. I like your fine, shiny hair. ADORABLE!

momma j lee ♥ said...

awww... 11 months already! i know how u feel! your Leyton is exactly 3 months and a day older than my Nathan :)

Happy 11th month Leyton - can't wait to see his big first year celebration!

Trish P. said...

OMG, he is getting so big and you're right, he totally looks like you. Keep the blogging up!:) xo

HammBone said...

Love this, so wish I would have done somthing similar!

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

lin most representative coach bags romantic landmarks, holding the Eiffel Tower in Paris are top Dior cane case grain coach bags, half took New Coach Wallets longings, half took the om anxiously distance. Now fortunately helicopters COACH SHOES to deliver timely only survived, film last Cotillard wearing a long dress skirt appear in his boyfriend's room entrance. The Coach Flats entire film, Dior coach are always accompany in Coach Heels Cotillard around, like a charms, help her huaxianweiyi.This series are Coach High Heels Rouge, the second stop in New York to unveil. Annie Leibovitz by plane Coach Sandals advertising photography, film clip also special present a Franz Ferdinand for Cotillard by which songs. In that first Cotillard called "The Eye of Mars" sings, "if I don't sing, my heart will be none that knows." Marion Cotillard Coach Sneakers plays a film with dual identity women, night incarnated into America laguna Broadway singers, use the most bright color and individual character light city sky, allow your desire diffuse in the boundless night Rouge is her silent, are the coach outlet online declaration. The paragraph in the film, Dior coach bags are the symbol, lozenge

Kiley said...

I love all your pics in the same chair every month. Oh, I wish I could go back and do that with each of my 4 kids...sweet!

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable info you supply in old school runescape gold your articles. I am very sure that i will pay more attention to your post later . Hope you update them as soon as possible runescape gold . What's more, Path of Exile item i will recommend my friends to read your articles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails