Tuesday, June 14, 2011

13 Months Old

This is the face that Leyton made today when I told him we'd be doing this for at least another year.Classic. Yep, today my baby is 13 months old. He has a total of 6 teeth in his mouth, four on the top, two on the bottom. He goes to be at 7pm and wakes up at 5am. If you hand him a phone of any kinds he says "Hi Dada" and then proceeds to ramble on and on, occasionally laughing during the one sided conversation. He says hi, dad, daddy, dada, mama, doggy, vroom vroom (for car obviously), Nina, nana (for banana), E-I-E-I-O whenever the song comes on, shhh, hot, choo choo, uh-uh, uh-oh and sometimes chug jug. I'm sure there are more words that I'm not even thinking of. He is a ravenous eater and you have to be careful how much food you put on his tray because he shoves it all in his mouth. He loves drinking out of his water bottle with a straw and absolutely refuses to use a sippy cup. He wears anywhere from 18 months to 2T and has a size 4.5 shoe. He stands on his own, but is still very hesitant about walking. He's taken a couple steps, but always gives up and drops to his knees. It's the one area in his life where he is not reckless. He now hates taking baths so will likely be a dirty baby all summer. His favorite thing to do still is just be outside. He also absolutely squeals in delight when his daddy comes home from work.

So, I know that's more than you've ever wanted to know about my kid...but it's a good chronicle for me and he has a grandma out there that is eating up every word of that.I love you baby and promise that we will stop taking these pictures no later than 18 years of age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails