Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thrifty Adventures

This weeks Thrifty Adventures find takes us back to the Treasure Island Flea Market! I found this cute cookie jar for $10. A little more than I might spend at a yard sale, but good for a flea market. This is one of those things that I got home and thought, where the heck am I going to put this. Thankfully tomorrow (which is actually 3 days ago) I will have a yellow kitchen and this cookie jar will look phenomenal in it!

What did you find this week? Link up and share! Be sure to check out Katie Jean to see what thrifty finds she may have had this week!

2 comments:

ladychiara said...

Totally awesome cookie jar.
Love your yellow wall too. :)

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

That's great, will totally be something that Leyton really remembers from his childhood as he grows up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails