Thursday, September 29, 2011

Twins

This week I had a complete cry baby melt down.  A cry baby melt down that all started with Facebook.  No, I was not upset by the changes, I didn't want to be a part of that angry mob.  Instead I was trying to embrace the new and was uploading the new Timeline (which I LOVE by the way!)

When I did the update I started looking at pictures that I hadn't looked at in ages on there.  Suddenly I came across one of me, roughly around Leyton's age and it because so apparent.....



He is his mommy's child.  I know I've posted comparison pics before but it just amazes me how much he looked like his daddy at the beginning and how now there are pictures of me as a child that could be him.  His daddy is still there though, the shape of his eyes, his chin and eeeegad that gorgeous curly hair is all Ball.

Then I started thinking.  I started getting all spiritual and deep.  Yes my friends, I was getting spiritual and deep on FACEBOOK!  What dawned on me in that moment is that Leyton is a chance for my twin brother Steven.  He is what I would imagine Steven would look like.  He is likely why I knew I always wanted a boy and got a boy.  Leyton is a chance for Steven to grace this world since he didn't have a chance to the first time around.

I knew then that I am going to make it the best world he could ever possibly imagine, and in some almost impossible way....I loved my son 50 times more than I had just moments before.

3 comments:

amy said...

you gave me goosebumps. you did spiritual & deep well.

momma j lee ♥ said...

Awww... what a sweet post.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

He's beautiful, just like his mum. And I'm sure your brother would have looked just like him x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails