Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Catalogs are fun!

Last week another GREAT catalog showed up on our porch.  I really didn't give it a thought, but while making dinner I could hear the hubby laughing with each page he turned.  The catalog was for Halloween and it was chock full of costumes.  It started simple enough, costumes for kids.  There was the hotdog, the chicken, the pig, etc. etc.  As those kids got older the boys started to disappear and the emphasis was more on girls.  Little girls.  Little girls dressed up like whores.  I said a little prayer that I have a boy and would never have to worry about the sexy costumes and continued to the adult women's section.  It was there that the hilarity began.

It was also at that moment when I decided that the job I want is the person that has the name these costumes.  Let's get started shall we?

First up, "Robin Da Hood".



Green...check.  Pimp Hat...check.  Feather...check.  Slightly slutty...check.

Then, one of my personal favorites, "Don't Touch My Cookies."



Well my little lady, if you don't want your cookies touched...maybe you should put them in a JAR!  Not busting out of a shelf!

Finally, the all time best name of a costume....."Pocahottie."



I mean, after you look at this picture...that's what you want to do right?  Poca the hottie?

Sadly, the catalog got much more boring when it came to the adult men.  Standard fireman, police man, overweight hillbilly.  Except for one.  One diamond in the rough.  One costume for the guy that wants to bring the sexy back to a man's Halloween...

I introduce to you, "Hugh Jorgan - Mile High Pilot."



Thing is, I'm thinking it shouldn't be the chest area that is showing some skin if they really want to the name of this costume justice? (Hugh Jorgan?)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Haha! I love when the Halloween catalogs come out. People get pretty creative

Silentwhisper1 said...

Hilarious.

Bonnie Inc. said...

Wow. That is fantastic. I got a good laugh out of this. Thank you! New follower btw.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails