Friday, October 21, 2011

Land Shark

I've been working on Leyton's Halloween costume this week with the mission of getting it finished so he could wear it tonight.  My friend Wendy and I would be taking Leyton and meeting my sister in law Kyrsa and nephew Jason at Fairy Tale Town for a trick or treating adventure.

I decided a while ago that I would be making Leyton's costume (for the most part) and that he needed to be comfortable.  When I saw the shark costume at Pottery Barn I knew that I wanted him to be a shark, only I would keep it simple by making it out of gray sweats.

It was such a fun project and I'm sooo happy with how it turned out.  It is so warm out right now so he just wore regular shorts tonight for his first trick or treating.  He got tons of attention and laughs as people pointed out, "Look at the little land shark!"




Thanks Wendy, Kyrsa and Jason for joining us....we had an absolute blast!!!

3 comments:

pill's place said...

hai :pill's place your new look site
url please watch:

http://nov.io/pVSJqc

pill's place said...

hai :how are you pill's place

click your comment name watchr your new url:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Aaah, so cute! Clever mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails