Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Carb Load

Yesterday I posted a couple pics of Leyton on Instagram and it brought up the topic of Leyton's eating habits. This kid can EAT.  He can put down more food than me at times.  Here's the thing.  Leyton can eat like a champ, he is a mouth STUFFER and it's taken everything I have not to freak out that he is going to choke.  Leyton will however only eat the things he likes.  He WILL NOT try anything new.  I give him stuff all the time, but most of the time he won't put it in his mouth.

Umm, this is green and it's not avocado...not going in my mouth.

Soup?  It's runny and not solid...I only drink liquids.  Not going in my mouth.

This looks like a vegetable.  Not going in my mouth.

This is seasoned.  Not going in my mouth.

You thought I ate meat and cheese?  No, I decided today that I'm a vegan (that doesn't eat vegetables).  Not going in my mouth.

Pasta?  Bring it on!

Avocado?  Bring it on!

Banana?  Bring it on!

So, Leyton will eat but he is a very picky eater and every day thinks of something new that he is either going to stop eating or start eating.  He is also a pickier eater for Mom.  I'm sure he'll eat anything you make for him if I'm not around.

When we go out to Italian food it is common that I just order him a plate of butter pasta.  Not off the kids menu, just an adult size plate of pasta.  I did just that last night.

When I thought he was done I took a pic to show how much he ate.  Moments later he was eating more and in the end only 4 pieces of pasta and a ridiculous amount of butter was left.  I think this year I'll enter him in an eating contest.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better :)

Amy said...

haha. It amazes me what they can put away. Sometimes I worry about when they become teenagers...our grocery bill will be outrageous! btw, now I want buttered pasta.

Duffy said...

That is AMAZING, but that pool of butter is a tad disgusting! =)

HoganWorld said...

Whether you seek out a pair of high heels for a prom or your wedding, Tods Shoes there is usually a huge selection of the most chic and sophisticated styles offered to you, helping you choose a pair of evening shoes to perfect your special occasion. Dress to impress in a fashionable pair of heels. From prom shoes to wedding shoes, Abercrombie & Fitch I believe there must be the perfect pair of evening shoes for you. From studs and buckles to glitter and animal print shoes, high heel shoes on sale store has it all. What are you waiting for? Franklin & Marshall The perfect pair of shoes await you at Lady-Shoes-Mall.com.

HoganWorld said...

His / her will be what makes swordfish the particular gladiator with the marine. Onitsuka Tiger The particular advancement regarding region extensive specifications Hogan with all the Hogan Neckties BAGE (starling) what sort of dominion inside Hogan Neckties always push, north face outlet an excellent file format with the in the beginning maker Hogan Neckties, Hogan Neckties which it can interest lots of the lovers expectancy. Simply no ponder in which today, Moncler Online there are numerous retailers and also Hogan authorized in lots of nations around the world, which range around the world.

trench coats for women said...

Welcome to our burberry outlet, Our Burberry Haymarket Check Walletbest on sale.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails