Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Great find!

Each craft fair I put on I am amazed at the talent I see from both my regular vendors and new vendors.  It's just amazing to see these people are who so passionate about what they do and I do everything I can to support them.

I had a new vendor sign up for our event with SactoMoFo named Adventure Hats.  Two of the hardest parts about picking vendors are making sure you don't have too much of something.  There can sometimes be an abundance of jewelry, knitting/crochet and baby items.  When Lisa contacted me I was hesitant at first and then I looked through her gallery on Facebook and was sold.  Her hats didn't look like any others.  They had a special flair to them which I loved.

I went to the event not looking to buy anything since money is tight with an upcoming vacation.  It took one walk down the aisle of vendors though to know that wasn't going to happen.  There was so much amazing stuff in such a small group of people!

The first thing I walked away with was this hat from Adventure Hats.

As soon as I posted this picture on Facebook the comments went crazy.  I knew I had to tell everyone about Lisa and where to buy her stuff!  If you love this hat as much as I do please head over to the Adventure Hats Facebook page and Like her page, then look through her Gallery to see all of the amazing items she has.

If you are local, she will be vending at the Davis Flea happening this Sunday from 11am to 3pm on the E Street Plaza.  I encourage you to go say hello and tell her the Getty Owl Foundation sent you.

To make things even more fun, we're going to give away one of her hats here!  There are two ways to enter. One visit the Adventure Hat's page and come back and leave a comment with which style hat you like the best.  For a second entry, like The Adventure Hat's page and come back and leave a comment that you did. You have until August 1st to enter!!!

Come back tomorrow for another look at a vendor that I love to have at each and every show!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! LOVE! Thank you so very much for your kind mention! ~ lisa and the Adventure Hats.

harry john said...

Thanks no mention........





Please visit on these keywords :-- wireless light switch | hotel light switches | audio system | switches and sockets

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails