Monday, September 17, 2012

Handy Stacey

This weekend I had an epic DIY.  I replaced the screen on my iPhone.  This was one of those things that I was actually really excited to do, until I took out the bazillion screws and tugged at the mother board.  It was then that I thought, "What the F$%K am I doing?"  I knew right then that it would never work.  I knew I'd put it back together only to find pieces that didn't get put back.  I'd have a camera that didn't work or speakers that sounded funny or just a completely black screen.  At that point I figured, "Oh well" and just pressed on.

I'm happy to say that the phone works perfect and the new screen looks great.  I'm so happy with myself for doing this and not just using it as an excuse for a new phone.  It was more fun changing the screen quite honestly.

As for the blog...I'm really in a hump.  I just don't feel it anymore, but I'm having a hard time shutting it down.  There are so many things I could have written about in the last week but I've really had more fun just living them than writing them down.  So, my posts on here may be sporadic and you may stop reading.  One day it's either going to come back to me or I'll close up Pill's Place for good.  Only time will tell.

3 comments:

Duffy said...

Don't stop your blog. I'm 9 months behind on mine, but I'll never give up! You don't have to write ever day.....just give yourself a big break.

Szasz Sebes Paul said...

Nice blog you have

Szasz Sebes Paul said...

ee this wonderful place. Chisinau- Moldova http://paulszaszsebes.blogspot.ro/2012/09/photos-from-yesterday.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails