Monday, November 05, 2012

Burger

This past week went well.  I made it through Halloween eating only one piece of candy.  I made it through a work function with a glass of wine and some cheese.  Boy did that cheese taste like heaven.  I got all my work outs in.

Sunday I was down another 1.9 pounds for a total of 23.  That feels excellent just knowing I'm not carrying that burden around anymore.

Sunday I also went out to dinner.  I went somewhere that there aren't really that healthy of options.  I decided that I wanted to have a burger.  It was the one thing that sounded good.  I had veggies at breakfast and lunch so I was happy with my intake and wasn't going to beat myself up for having a burger.

Not only did I have a burger, I had fries too.  Afterwards I felt TERRIBLE.  I was way too full.  I even remember the point when I felt full and still kept eating.  I sat after dinner reflecting on my meal.  I realized that while I am very happy with my self control I am still going to have instances where I fall of the wagon, where I overindulge.  I wasn't mad at myself for what I had.  I didn't beat myself up.  Instead I remembered that the next minute was a new minute.  A new minute to do it better.  Not tomorrow.  Even though it was dinner and I didn't plan on having anything else that evening the last thing I was going to tell myself was "there is always tomorrow."

I've lived a million "always tomorrows" and I have realized that tomorrow is just too long to make it right again.  Making it right has to happen now.  This minute, this second.

My goal this week is to lose a pound and a half.  If I do that I drop into the 220 range.  Yep, I was over 250lbs again my friends.  All because I was always living for tomorrow.

Here's to living for now!

5 comments:

shane knight said...

awesome post i will immediately grabbing your rss feed

123 said...


Use a Shoes with red bottom little paintbrush to accomplish assertive the accomplished apparent is coated well.I accede with you that business women are epected to dress in a assertive way,but it is alone in the accomplished 7 or eight years that heels accept started to ability such antic proportions.If Victoria Beckham and abounding Red Bottom Shoes for women Hollywood stars dishonest to accomplish groundbreaking new attempt,there will be abounding consumers to buy with the money alarm the brand,which was absurd 15 years ago a woman in that time accept the rules of cutting heels.If accessible abstain shampoos cheaper car and go to chic articles Red Bottom Pumps of polymer that is advisedly accessible on the market.Young Jimmy Choo did not wish to reside such activity any more,he absitively to accomplish a active in the alfresco world.And highheeled shoes abide to be womenS appearance appear the latest is an basic part.If all is Red Bottom Pointed Toes said and done,it all boils down to your abundance because that is what defines the absolute brace of sandals. You can abrasion the CL pumps to your plan abode which at the aforementioned time can access your aplomb and accomplish you be abounding of energy.Red Bottom Peep Toes

jessy said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Search Engine Marketing Company in india
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

jessy said...


I really like your blog it's really nice.

Deals
best deals
travel deals
Cheap Deals
laptop deals
tv deals
online deals
best buy deals
great deals
camera deals

jessy said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Beats by dr dre
jbl headphones
harman kardon
house of marley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails