Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Post Thanksgiving

Well I made it through Thanksgiving week and managed to lose a pound.  While I wasn't eating terrible, I was definitely doing what felt like indulging to me.  I was not going to be concerned though because it was a "special" week.  One that was going to come each and every year.

Here's the problem....I still feel like I'm indulging.  I just feel like each and every effort to get back on the good path is being troubled with excuses.  Excuses I give myself.  I'll be fine.  I did fine last week.  I'll do it again.  One pound is great.  I can do this again.

I know this is the start of the downward spiral.  This is what happens every time.  I stray a bit, get a little too comfortable until I have lost my path completely and can't find the bread trail that I left behind....likely because I ate them all.

I don't want that to happen again.  It's happened too many times.  I WANT this time to be THE LAST TIME.  Now is when I need the most strength.  This moment is much harder than starting in the beginning.  Restarting is the hardest part.

Wish me luck.

This will be the last time.

3 comments:

Sanjaya Alwis said...

Visit -Assignment Lanka is a blog which publish as assignmentlanka.blogspot.com assignments Lanka Computer programs network Google SEO

Corry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corry said...

I can imagine how hard it is. Keep at it and you will succeed!
Maybe you like to check out my blog Experiencing Rheumatoid Arthritis. You may find some helpful tips there for weight loss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails