Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'll take my ridiculous award after this post.....

This year I was given my first holiday gift from a client/company that I work with throughout the year.  Not only did I get a gift, but it was a $75 gift card to Nordstrom!  I was soooo excited.  I had my eye on some boots and thought I would go back and get them, but sadly they didn't have any in stock when I went back in to get them.

While I was browsing through the rest of the store I saw a wallet that I have always adored.  It was on sale for $73....a steep price for me to pay for a wallet.  I have adored this wallet for some time, but it is very hard for me to spend money on wallets or purses.  I'm not sure why, I just haven't ever been comfortable dropping a lot of cash on these items.  I realized though that the wallet was on sale and that I had a gift card to cover it so I would treat myself to something I would never buy otherwise.  Last Thursday I went home the happy owner of a new Hobo wallet.

On Friday I went to Joann's and when I pulled the wallet out of my purse I gasped so audibly I shocked the cashier.

Yep, pen all over the wallet.  I felt so silly for being so upset.  I was upset though.  I felt like I should never own things nice because this is what happens.  Then I hit the internet trying to figure out how to remove pen from leather.  Over the weekend I tried a couple things and only ended up making the situation worse.  On Sunday I called Nordstrom to see if they had ideas on how I could remove the pen marks.  The woman had a great idea....just bring it back and she would return it.

Say what?!

Now, I trained customer service for MANY years and we talked of the Nordstrom return policy but this was my first hands on experience of this.  I mean I WAS TO BLAME!  I had the click top pen in my purse! No worries I as assured, just bring it in and she would take it back.

I decided to play it safe and went with black, so much more forgiving!

I'm now a Nordstrom shopper for life!


Alexis Moreno said...


Urducell said...

Nice Work.....

crobl005 said...


celesty cristian said...

nice pics
training in ahmedabad

citizen watches said...

dont let my other half see that bag , she'd want it lol

Duffy said...

You just need a special $75 cute bag to put your pens in and you're all set!! :)

akidadude said...

the best site ever to join..without investment... .which pays the best industry rate....just 10 minutes work daily and you can get 2 $ for that.....enjoy this site.....visit the site at below link.......happy earnings.....


Chintan said...

nice post....!

Live project training in ahmedabad

FIFA Coins said...

Very nice blog.league of legends boost

sherlina halim said...

Pengen yang lebih seru ...
Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
Buktikan sendiri ..

Real Play = Real Money

- Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
- Bonus Mixparlay .
- Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
- New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
- Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
- Cash Back up to 10 % .
- Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
- YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
- EMAIL : melasian77cs@gmail.com
- WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
- WECHAT : asianbet_77
- SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
- PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

Salam Admin ,

Download Disini


Related Posts with Thumbnails