Monday, February 04, 2013

A makeover!!

I've been blogging on Pill's Place for a LONG time.  I've also been ready to change it for a long time.  The name just didn't have that hold for me that it once did and the design was another piece of the past.  I've toyed around for quite a while on how I was going to tackle this.  Was I going to keep the name but just spice things up a bit, or go a whole new direction.

I have decided to take the new road.  My hope is that some of your follow me.  There are over 200 people subscribed to get Pillsplace emailed and another good chunk of subscribers to a feed.  Then there are those that just type in the address.  I'm sure I will lose some of you along the way.  It makes me sad, but the new road ahead looks exciting.

The new site is still a work in progress, but without further ado I would like to introduce to you......

The Belle of the Balls will be much the same writing at Pill's Place, but I am going to try and be a bit better at organizing this time around.  Make it easier to find the stuff that interests you.

While there are still tweaks to make to the site, I encourage you to start following now and update your email subscription.  That way when the first post goes live you will be good and ready!

See you on the flip side!

6 comments:

VuGurus said...

Very Nice Blog....

The unknown said...

http://theunknownfear.blogspot.be/2013/05/be.html

more info here said...

Good post. I like it. It was interesting to read it. Great thank's author for sharing…

James Vaugh said...

good one...
PPC Management Service

John Striker said...

Get Tech Updates at www.TechTantrik.com
View Funnier Side of Life at www.TheRoyalPoke.com

Chintan said...

very nice post...!


Live project training in ahmedabad

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails